@Tabox HQ or others,
I seem to be having problems with the "auto update collections" feature. I had Tabox set to auto update new collections and that seemed to work for a time, but I noticed today that new tabs/groups weren't being added to existing collections. I ended up recreating a couple of them and testing, but even after waiting a while the new auto-updating collections don't seem to be updating. Is this a known issue? Are there any known conflicts with other plugins? Suggestions for things to try?
Related questions: 1) When disabling auto updating for a collection I don't see an obvious way to re-enable it. Is there one? 2) Feature request: It could be nice to have an "update" or "force update" button even on collections that are set to auto update to force an immediate update to the collection. Is that something that would be considered?
Thanks for reaching out!
I am sorry to hear about your issue with auto update collections, it is possible for some extensions to cause problems with this operation, extensions like BitDefender or other security extensions can cause issues.
You can also try to disable Tabox (in the Chrome Extensions page) and reenable it.
As a last resort you can also try to uninstall Tabox and reinstall it (make sure to back up your collections first! you can export all collections to file form the settings menu).
As for your questions:
Once you disable auto updating collections in the settings menu, you can switch the toggle back on to enable it
You can click the "stop" button while hovering an active collection to stop tracking it, allowing you to manually update it.
Let me know if you have any more questions!